Skip Bin Hire in Melton
Skip Bin Hire
2m³, 3m³, 4m³ & 6m³ Skip Bins
Helpful, Friendly Team
Skip Sizes & Hire Info
2m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 2m³ skip is ideal for smaller clean ups and residential property clearance.
Capacity: 2 cubic meters – 8 wheelie bins or 2 regular box trailers
Maximum Weight: 300kg (for General Waste category)
Bin dimensions: 1.9m long x 1.6m wide x .90m high
3m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 3m³ skip is ideal for residential clean ups and smaller commercial clean ups
Capacity: 3 cubic meters – equivalent to 12 wheelie bins or 3 regular box trailers
Maximum Weight: 450kg (for General Waste category)
Bin dimensions: 2.5m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
4m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 4m³ skip is ideal for small construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
Capacity: 4 cubic meters – equivalent to 16 wheelie bins or 4 regular box trailers
Maximum Weight: 600kg (for General Waste category)
Bin dimensions: 3.3m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
6m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 6m³ skip is ideal for construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
Capacity: 6 cubic meters – equivalent to 24 wheelie bins or 6 regular box trailers
Maximum Weight: 900kg (for General Waste category)
Bin dimensions: 3.7m long x 1.6m wide x 1.3m high
What you need to know when hiring your skip…
- Standard skip bin hire period is 1-3 days.
- We accept cash or credit cards. Payment is to be made at the time of delivery.
- We also access bank deposits. These must be deposited prior to delivery.
- Skip bins must not be filled above the rim. Overfilled bins will be charged accordingly.
- Bins filled with hazardous or inappropriate materials will be charged accordingly.
- Skips placed on the road or on a nature strip are subject to council approval and additional costs apply. Prices for council permits are listed on our Service Areas page.
- Additional fees apply for mattresses & bed bases ($40 each), vehicle tyres ($20) and vehicle tyres with rims ($30).
- Please note that payment by credit card incurs a 2% merchant fee (not for savings or cheque accounts)
- Mattress disposal is an additional $50 per item, regardless of size.
Melton Skip Hire Service Areas
An addition council permit fee of $50 will apply for placement on road or nature strip in Melton.
Skip Hire in Melton, Melbourne
If you need to get rid of rubbish on your property in Melton, you can rely on the Skip Bins Plus team.
- Skip sizes from 2-6m³.
- Free quotes – just contact us by email or phone.
- Delivery and pickup on time.
- Competitive pricing.
- Operating 6 days – closed Sundays.
Call 0434 286 307 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you want to place a booking. You can also use the form on the right to email us directly.
Range of skip bin sizes
From 2 cubic meter mini skips through to our 6 cubic meter bins, there is a skip bin to suit just about any job that you’re working on. If you need more capacity than a single bin will allow, we are able to deliver multiple bins.
Give us a call if you’re unsure of what size bin you need. Our team will help you estimate the required size and will arrange a convenient time for delivery.
What can I put in my skip bin?
The list below details most of the things that you can and cannot put in your skip bin. If you have items that you need removed that you think may be disallowed, please contact us to check before booking your skip.
Household waste, boxes, wood, white goods, appliances, cabinets, furniture, carpet, rugs, clothes, toys etc.
Waste from section clearance, building materials, bricks, concrete, soil, clay, rocks.
Organic waste, branches, grass clippings, woodchips, bark, wood, fence palings.
Dirt, soil and sand.
Putrescible waste (food waste etc)
Insulation material of any kind
Liquids and oils
Paint – dry paints in cans are okay
Empty chemical containers
Our Melton skip hire service areas
We regularly service Melton and all other Western suburbs in Melbourne. The area in the map above shows our regular service area. If your property is in the area on the map, or anywhere else on our service areas list, give us a call on 0434 286 307 or email us using the quote form.