Mini Skip Bin Hire Melbourne
Delivery Monday to Saturday – Flexible hire periods from 1-3 days
2m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 2m³ skip is ideal for smaller clean ups and residential property clearance.
- Capacity: 2 cubic meters – 8 wheelie bins or 2 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 300kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 1.9m long x 1.6m wide x .90m high
3m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 3m³ skip is ideal for residential clean ups and smaller commercial clean ups
- Capacity: 3 cubic meters – equivalent to 12 wheelie bins or 3 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 450kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 2.5m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
4m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 4m³ skip is ideal for small construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 4 cubic meters – equivalent to 16 wheelie bins or 4 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 600kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.3m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
6m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 6m³ skip is ideal for construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 6 cubic meters – equivalent to 24 wheelie bins or 6 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 900kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.7m long x 1.6m wide x 1.3m high
What you need to know about your skip
- Standard skip bin hire period is 1-3 days.
- We accept cash or credit cards. Payment is to be made at the time of delivery.
- We also access bank deposits. These must be deposited prior to delivery.
- Skip bins must not be filled above the rim. Overfilled bins will be charged accordingly.
- Bins filled with hazardous or inappropriate materials will be charged accordingly.
- Skips placed on the road or on a nature strip are subject to council approval and additional costs apply. Prices for council permits are listed on our Service Areas page.
- Additional fees apply for mattresses & bed bases ($40 each), vehicle tyres ($20) and vehicle tyres with rims ($30).
- Please note that payment by credit card incurs a 2% merchant fee (not for savings or cheque accounts)
- Mattress disposal is an additional $50 per item, regardless of size.
Our Melbourne skip bin hire service areas
We service all of Melbourne’s Northern and Western suburbs covered in the blue are on the map below. Below the map, you can find a complete list of suburbs that we service along with council permit fees for placing a bin on the road or nature strip in each municipality. If you are based outside of that area and need skip hire or rubbish removal, please contact us for a quote.
View Skip Bins Plus – Melbourne skip bin hire services in a larger map