Hoppers Crossing Skip Bin Hire
Skip Bin Hire
We provide skip bin hire 6 days a week – Monday to Saturday. You can rely on us for competitive pricing and hassle-free delivery and pick up. To get a quote or book a bin, give us a call on 0434 286 307 or use the booking form below.
Want someone to remove your rubbish for you? Our Load & Go Rubbish Removal service is for you. Find out more about our Melbourne rubbish removal service here >>
2m³, 3m³, 4m³ & 6m³ Skip Bins
Helpful, Friendly Team
Skip Sizes & Hire Info
- Standard skip bin hire period is 1-3 days.
- We accept cash or credit cards. Payment is to be made at the time of delivery.
- We also access bank deposits. These must be deposited prior to delivery.
- Skip bins must not be filled above the rim. Overfilled bins will be charged accordingly.
- Bins filled with hazardous or inappropriate materials will be charged accordingly.
- Skips placed on the road or on a nature strip are subject to council approval and additional costs apply. Prices for council permits are listed on our Service Areas page.
- Additional fees apply for mattresses & bed bases ($40 each), vehicle tyres ($20) and vehicle tyres with rims ($30).
- Please note that payment by credit card incurs a 2% merchant fee (not for savings or cheque accounts)
- Mattress disposal is an additional $50 per item, regardless of size.
2m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 2m³ skip is ideal for smaller clean ups and residential property clearance.
- Capacity: 2 cubic meters – 8 wheelie bins or 2 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 300kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 1.9m long x 1.6m wide x .90m high
3m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 3m³ skip is ideal for residential clean ups and smaller commercial clean ups
- Capacity: 3 cubic meters – equivalent to 12 wheelie bins or 3 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 450kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 2.5m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
4m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 4m³ skip is ideal for small construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 4 cubic meters – equivalent to 16 wheelie bins or 4 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 600kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.3m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
6m³ Mini Skip Bins
The 6m³ skip is ideal for construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 6 cubic meters – equivalent to 24 wheelie bins or 6 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 900kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.7m long x 1.6m wide x 1.3m high
Servicing Melton Suburbs
An addition council permit fee of $50 will apply for placement on road or nature strip in Melton.