Werribee Skip Bin Hire
Skip Bin Hire
We provide skip bin hire 6 days a week – Monday to Saturday. You can rely on us for competitive pricing and hassle-free delivery and pick. To get a quote or book a bin, give us a call on 0434 286 307 or use the booking form below.
Want someone to remove your rubbish for you? Our Load & Go Rubbish Removal service is for you. Find out more about our Melbourne rubbish removal service here >>
2m³, 3m³, 4m³ & 6m³ Skip Bins
Helpful, Friendly Team
Skip Sizes & Hire Info
The 2m³ skip is ideal for smaller clean ups and residential property clearance.
- Capacity: 2 cubic meters – 8 wheelie bins or 2 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 300kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 1.9m long x 1.6m wide x .90m high
The 3m³ skip is ideal for residential clean ups and smaller commercial clean ups
- Capacity: 3 cubic meters – equivalent to 12 wheelie bins or 3 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 450kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 2.5m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
The 4m³ skip is ideal for small construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 4 cubic meters – equivalent to 16 wheelie bins or 4 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 600kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.3m long x 1.6m wide x .95m high
The 6m³ skip is ideal for construction sites and renovations or larger scale property clearance
- Capacity: 6 cubic meters – equivalent to 24 wheelie bins or 6 regular box trailers
- Maximum Weight: 900kg (for General Waste category)
- Bin dimensions: 3.7m long x 1.6m wide x 1.3m high
Servicing City Of Wyndham Suburbs
An addition council permit fee of $60 will apply for placement on road or nature strip in the City Of Wyndham.
Werribee Skip Hire Service Areas
What can I put in my skip bin?
Household waste, boxes, wood, white goods, appliances, cabinets, furniture, carpet, rugs, clothes, toys etc.
Waste from section clearance, building materials, bricks, concrete, soil, clay, rocks.
Organic waste, branches, grass clippings, woodchips, bark, wood, fence palings.
Dirt, soil and sand.
Putrescible waste (food waste etc)
Insulation material of any kind
Liquids and oils
Paint – dry paints in cans are okay
Empty chemical containers